Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ew.

My back finally drained today. It was by far, the grossest thing I've ever experienced. Take it from someone whose favorite childhood memory is sliding a cow's heart back and forth across a blood-slick table with my brother. And who has been in the same room as someone cooking menudo.

It's a good thing in the long run, as I can already start to turn my head without inciting huge amounts of pain, and I think I may be able to sleep on my back next week, but I don't think I have a biohazard waste bag large enough to carry away all the saturated gauze.

If I had really been thinking, I'd have hired myself out to makeup artists so they could plan their next truly horrifying special effects.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger la crisis said...

You're right. Ew.
At least it was on your back and not on your front. Then you would have gotten the full effect. Ew.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jane Gavin said...

Save a glass of it! It will remind you to be nice to people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home